[Advaita-l] Is Badarayana same as Vyasa?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 13:35:25 EDT 2018

PraNAms

   On Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 10:55:08 AM EDT, Srinath Vedagarbha via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:
 . We know that Adavita holds avAchya.
Irrespective of you agree that or not, but can you conclude BS was written
Sir, It does not matter what I think - I have discussed and also written articles on the commentary of Shree Shankara, based on Swami Paramarthanandaji discourses on Bra. Sutras and I had posted these in this and also in advaitin list.
I have also studied Shree Bhashya under the guidance of Sreeman S.M.S. Chari maama.

I have only posted the question. One can always conclude that refutation of Buddism is not Buddhism per sec but similar ideas that existed before. The commentaries of the Advaita Acharya do not say that as for as I know. They believe that it is the Buddhism that is refuted. Hence the question I posed.
That is also justifying the stand taken as one cannot prove that statement also. .

Hari Om!
Sadananda