[Advaita-l] Regarding the Pancharatra, Shankara is one with Purvamimamsa

Kalyan kalyan_kg at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 03:27:03 EDT 2018

 //I was only trying to say that there are some agreements across the three schools:  All hold the Vyasa-Badarayana identity. //

In the brahmasUtra bhAshya, I remember no place where Shankara says that Badarayana is the same person as Vyasa. Shankara does not make any such equation as far as I know. It would be interesting to see whether Bhaskara makes such an equation.