[Advaita-l] Swami Nischalananda Saraswathi replies to ISKCON's claims of Advaita being a Mayavadi

Keshava Mahadeva keshava.mahadeva143 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 09:49:47 EDT 2018

Hi All,

In the below video, Swami Nischalananda Saraswathi gives fitting reply to
ISKCON's claims of Advaita being a Mayavadi. The questioner quotes from
Padma Purana the talk between Shiva and Devi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN9KpDg9X0g

I see a lot of positive comments and also a good number of likes which made
me to think that he has given a fitting reply. I don't understand Hindi.

Can someone translate to me what he says?

Thanks
Keshava