[Advaita-l] Prajnaghana brahma

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 21:31:19 EDT 2018

I am not sure if praj~naanaghanam brahma ever appears, but in the mANDUkya,
the suShupti state is described (verse 5) suShuptasthAnaH ekIbhUtaH
praj~nAnaghanaH. The two descriptions appear in different contexts, so the
meaning is slightly different.

Ramakrishnan

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 4:40 PM, michael via Advaita-l <