[Advaita-l] Prayoga and other texts by shrI muralIkR^iShNa-shrautinaH

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 11:16:54 EST 2018

If you are interested in prayoga read on, otherwise please delete the email.

I would like to inform the list about the works of an author shrI
muralIkR^iShNa-shrautinaH, some of which I acquired recently at the Giri
trading agency in Mylapore, Chennai. The publisher is the "Vedashastra
Research Center" and the contact emails are drsrowthigal at yahoo.com and
vidvathsabha at gmail.com. The author seems very young, but his works are
extremely impressive. Among the books that I obtained are:

1. kArikAsa~NgrahaH, parts 1 and 2: which includes many kArika-s including
kapadi, bhAradvAja, etc.

2. samidAdhAnacintAmaNi: samidAdhAna as per 12 different authorities.

3. ekAgnikANDaH haradattabhAShyasahitaH

4. sAmavedagR^ihyaparishiShTam

5. vedAnAm sAmavedo.asmIti bhagavaduktisamIkShA: expounding the greatness
of the sAmaveda, procedures related to sAmaveda and so on. This is a
fantastic work, very impressive.

There are other books listed in the back flap, but which I was not able to
get.

Rama