[Advaita-l] kshatriya dharma according to manu smriti and its interpretation today?

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 00:28:46 EST 2018

Namaste

I  think the question should meat be consumed is becoming irrelevant
nowadays. Because the health effects of eating meat are bad. Meat is poor
quality in India and it is not clean but full of chemicals and bacteria.
Chicken is full of antibiotics and other dangerous chemicals. I personally
know one North Indian Brahmin became chicken eater because his mother's
friend attracted him to eat chicken. He got all health problems like
Irritable Bowel Syndrome and finally stopped chicken and became pure
vegetarian.

When I see people of Mumbai eating fish it is shocking. You can see how bad
and polluted the sea has become. Blue sea has become brown with all sewage
water. They are catching fish in that eating them. They will become sick.

People say even vegetables have become polluted but the pollution is less
in vegetables. Milk has lot of adulteration also.

Therefore even if a person wants to meat against Dharma it is not advisable
for health reasons.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 9:38 AM, ravi chandrasekhara via Advaita-l <

Regards

-Venkatesh