[Advaita-l] Books written by Puri Shankaracharya

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 00:54:47 EST 2018

Namaste

It may take a long time for books to reach you. Many online purchases like
in Amazon also take a long time. I have placed order many times in Amazon
website and got the delivery after 20 days also. Because India is a
developing country it will take long time. It is not like in USA -
overnight delivery. Courier service is very slow here. In big cities the
traffic is so heavy even to deliver in same city they are taking 2 days.
They are saying if you yourself come and pick up it will be fast. It is
ridiculous. Kindly be patient and wait.

Another problem I faced is if the book is out of stock they will wait to
get it and then send it. This also happens many times. Be patient.

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 9:40 AM, Durga Prasad Janaswamy via Advaita-l <

> Hari Om,
> Namaste.
>
> A. We wanted to buy few books of Jagad Guru Shankaracharya Swami Shree
> Nishchalanand Saraswati ji, Puri.
>
> We contacted govardhanpeeth.org and govardhanpeeth.org told us to place
> order through the following link
>
> https://www.odishaestore.com/odia-writer-nishalaananda-saraswoti
>
> Accordingly we placed order for the books through above website, as
> directed by govardhanpeeth.
>
> Amount is paid and the online payment details are given below.
> Date : 20 Dec 2017
> TRANSFERRED TO -INB Alfa & Omega Multiservice- 6618682731IGACOPQFU3   Rs.
> 728.00/-
>
> The books are not yet delivered.
>
> B. Contacted  www.odishaestore.com, no response from them.
>
> Contacted govardhanpeeth.org and we were told that they are looking into
> it.
>
> C. Appreciate any help in this matter.
>

> thank you and regards
> -- durga prasad