[Advaita-l] SIDDHANTALESASANGRAHA

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 23:08:01 EST 2018

Namaste Kameswararaoji,

If you have studied Br. Up., you do not need Tattvabodha as it is quite a
basic text! Its unlikely that Tattvabodha (TB) was a work by Adi
Shankaracharya but some other Shankaracharya as is known through its
mangalAcharaNa. Sw. Gambhiranandaji has not translated TB, but he's done
only bhAShya translations. You can find most of his translations on
https://www.gitasupersite.iitk.ac.in and https://www.upanishads.iitk.ac.in
other than printed books available at Ramakrishna ashram and other book
stalls.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */