[Advaita-l] SIDDHANTALESASANGRAHA

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 21:47:56 EST 2018

​Namaste Kameswararao Mahodaya,

I am not sure if you meant the text tattvabodha or bodha of the
advaitatattva. You have been on this list for long and keep quoting quite a
few texts, including the subject line here itself (Siddhantaleshasangraha),
so I am going to assume the latter. Its best to approach a gurukulam/
sAmpradAyika teacher in person for advice suiting you. As for books in
English, I used to prefer Sw. Gambhiranandaji's translations of bhAShya
before I learnt vyAkaraNa. There are lot of works online that you can study
or using recordings based on the language you prefer. Else let know the
list members what exactly are you looking for online and one of us will
hopefully be able to get you exactly what you seek.

In the unlikely case that you meant the former, among other things, I am
teaching tattvabodha online, but it includes Sanskrit basics right now for
beginners. Please email me off the list if interested, lets not flood this
list. I may kindly be excused if this seems like an advertisement!

​gurupAdukAbhyAm
,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */