[Advaita-l] Is this comparison tenable?

Aditya Kumar kumaraditya22 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 04:33:39 EST 2018

 Sir, it was just a remark on a lighter vein. I am very interested to know more about this.
    On Monday 26 February 2018, 3:01:05 PM IST, V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 2:53 PM, Aditya Kumar <kumaraditya22 at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Did someone hack into your account? :D

No, I am being serious; not joking, Aditya.

    On Monday 26 February 2018, 2:34:16 PM IST, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita- vedanta.org> wrote:

 We find that the Pūrva Mīmāmsā has two major streams: Bhāṭṭa and
Prābhākara. śeveral concepts have distinct meanings in the two streams, as
different/opposed to each other.

In Vedanta too we have the well known streams: Bhāmatī and Vivaraṇa.
Several concepts have  distinct meanings in the two streams, as
different/opposed to each other.

Is it possible to compare the two śāstra-s on the above ground?

regards
subbu