[Advaita-l] What we could learn from Mythology

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 09:12:29 EST 2018

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 7:12 PM, Nithin Sridhar via Advaita-l <

> The central issue with DP's arguments is that Krishna is a bad father.

The Srimad Bhagavatam portrays Rama as someone who showed to the world  by
his misery that such would be the fate of those attached to wife/woman.

https://www.vedabase.com/en/sb/9/10/11

//  Thus He showed by His personal example the condition of a person
attached to women.//

Would you say that the Bhagavatam is accusing Rama as a lustful person and
a bad husband when it came to his banishing his pregnant wife on the words
of a washerman? How many Rama bhaktas would agree with this assessment of
Rama?

regards