[Advaita-l] Question about Avaccheda vada

Aditya Kumar kumaraditya22 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 04:01:11 EST 2018

 Namaste Praveenji,

 First off, I am not
 taking it personally. Please read my statement again,
 nowhere have I mentioned that its YOUR opinion. Rather, I
 want you to have your OWN opinion​. :-)

A: Eitherway it doesn't make any difference because its laughable to think anything said here by anyone would threaten the authority of the tradition!

If there is a
 trigger, it is because it is anti-tradition and I stand for
 the tradition.

A: Good for you.

Anyway, I do not want to run in circles which
 we have done before. Best wishes, I have nothing to
 add.

A: Great. Request you to blacklist me so that you may not be disturbed. I'll be happy to keep discussions off the list if this the majoritarian view here.

 Kind rgds,
 --Praveen R.
 Bhat
 /* येनेदं
 सर्वं विजानाति, तं केन
 विजानीयात्। Through what should one know That
 owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15]
 */

 ​