[Advaita-l] Question about Avaccheda vada

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 03:00:02 EST 2018

Namaste Adityaji,

After making an Aropa on later commentators to have diverged from
Bhashyakara, you yourself seem to be trying independent interpretation
while also calling yourself a noob at Sanskrit! Please refer Bhashyakara
Himself: नित्यसत्त्वस्थः सदा सत्त्वगुणाश्रितो भव । I suppose that Sanskrit
is clear.

This has been stated earlier, but I shall say it again: all those who think
that sub-commentators deviate from Bhashyakara should study Sanskrit
vyAkaraNa and vedAnta in the tradition, then study originals and make their
own assessment than relying on pre-concluded ideas, be it of a researcher
or other, if that be their interest.

​gurupAdukAbhyAm
,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 1:06 PM, Aditya Kumar via Advaita-l <