[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Feb 13 01:15:32 EST 2018

Karthik
-------

Another seeker of truth

K S Sundaram
------------

I hail from Madurai and presently reside in Chennai. As a student, I seek
knowledge on vedanta.

K. Manoharan
------------

Saivaite Hindu Liberal learning about my heritage - fast approaching
retirement

Phani Puttabakula
-----------------

I am a beginner and enthusiast in the field of advaita-vedanta.

Bengt Frost
-----------

Received question from friend interested in Indian philosophy: Why Advaita
Vedanta? Answer: You start in Consciousness or Something, not in Nihilism or
Processes.

Sudhanshu Shekhar
-----------------

I live in Pune. I concentrate on Prasthantrayi Bhashya for understanding
Advaita Vedanta.

SadaShiva SrimanNarayana
------------------------

I am subscribing to know more about Advaita Vedanta

Vasantha Raghavan
-----------------

Being a born into a smartha family and keenly interested into advaita
vedanta would like to get subscribed to get know more about it.

Doug
----

Stirring in the dream-web somewhere between sleep and awake.

Rahul
-----

I am a student of Samkara Vedanta and interested to discuss on the same. I
consider Vedanta as proclaimed in the commentaries of Shri
Bhagavatpadacharya, is the essence of Shruti.

Alistair Shearer

I am an Indologist, art historian and author who has long been interested in
Advaita. Also a longtime practitioner and teacher of meditation, who takes
cultural tours to India and has opened a retreat hotel in Kerala.