[Advaita-l] Question about Avaccheda vada

Aditya Kumar kumaraditya22 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 19:35:33 EST 2018

Thanks for both the references Subrahmanianji. It seems like contemporary Advaita has had a lot of influence from alien schools. Vallabhacharyas school is far far away from Shankaras. As for Chinmayananda, he was a classic neo vedantin with a cult of his own. Hence it is safe to stick to Shankaras works and early Vedantins.

Think there is ample evidence in BG for Ishwaras nature. One thing is sure that Gunas no matter how sattvic are seen as doshas.

Very early on Krishna says traigunyo vishaya veda, nistraigunyo bhavArjuna.