[Advaita-l] Vedanta siddhanta muktavali

Anand Hudli anandhudli at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 01:20:54 EST 2018

I am willing to provide financial assistance towards keying in portions of
the text. However, I feel we should also explore the option of using OCR
software to read in scanned versions of the document. If Jivananda's
commentary is a copy (more or less) of the original by nAnA dIkShita, that
could be a starting point, unless we run into too many errors with the OCR
task. We could fix the errors, if they are not too many, and also
add/delete/modify text based on the original.

Anand