[Advaita-l] The 'Light of Consciousness'.

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 05:55:54 EST 2018

Reg  << Now is one of these stands alone appropriate in the context of
Mandukya? >>,

Where ' experiencer ' is relevant in the Mandukya context, ONLY reference
is to B.
I had missed out on this earlier.

Regards

<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
I’m
protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.
<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>