[Advaita-l] Advaita Bodha Deepak’s

S Venkatraman svenkat52 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 08:00:06 EST 2018

Sri Karapatra Swami condensed the salient features of Advaita in a short work of 12 chapters (of which only 8 are now available) in Sanskrit. This was translated into Tamil by some great man. This Tamil translation for further translated into English by Sri Ramananda Saraswathi and published by Ramanashramam. Bhagwan Ramana Maharshi talked very highly of this work.

I will be extremely grateful if some one could point me to the source from where I can get either a soft or hard copy of the 8 chapters of the original Sanskrit work.  Many thanks and regards,

Venkat

Sent from my iPhone