[Advaita-l] Question on adhyaasa

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 10:09:20 EST 2018

Pranams Sri Sadananda Ji,

My question was not concerning a jnAni, but an ajnAni.  My doubt was

<< Is it being suggested that avidyA ( Ignorance ) can be removed by
reference to the external world, without reference to the Atman ?? As far
as I know, as per sidhanta, avidyA can be destroyed and Brahman Realized
ONLY as Atman and not in any other way. Please clarify.>>.

The doubt has not been addressed.

Pranams and Regards