[Advaita-l] Question on adhyaasa

Sean Geiger seangeiger1991 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 00:00:23 EST 2018

Here's another question. Existence, Knowledge, Bliss are not attributes of
Atman, but its svarupa. How could there be a transfer of attributes of
Atman to anatman if there is no attribute of the former? If it be said that
the svarupa of Atman is transferred to anatman then it could mean the
svarupa is already known through this "adhyasa"! Nobody needs to do any
sadhana to realize the svarupa?

Best regards,
Sean

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 9:40 AM S Jayanarayanan via Advaita-l <