[Advaita-l] Question on adhyaasa

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 20:35:05 EST 2018

Venkatraghavanji - PraNAms.
Yes to what you mentioned. That is also what I had implied when I understood as that' I am' is adhishtaanam for 'this', 'this' forms a locus for the I am to experience 'triads'. This is also I think is the implication of the slokamana eva manushyaanam kaaraNam bandha moksha yoH. The MI forms the locus or adhishtaanam for jeeva-hood or notion that I am this.
That is how I understood from yours and Chandramouli's posts.
Hari Om!Sadananda