[Advaita-l] vegetarian choultry / mutt / accommodation with maDi food @ Kumbakonam

Gopal gopal.gopinath at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 10:07:21 EDT 2018

Namaste, Sriramji,

Sir Vijayindra swami mutt (mula brindavana) is one such place.
Some details are in:
http://kumbakonam.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61&Itemid=76

In his times, he was a renowned sanyasi, yogi, a great scholar and a siddha
purusha. He was the parama guru of Sri Raghavendra Tirta.  If you need
specific accommodation, pl talk to the mutt people in advance.

..gopal

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 9:30 AM Venkata sriram P via Advaita-l <