[Advaita-l] On Vishnu saharanaamaavali

KALPANA MANSI kalpana.mansi1083 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 12:13:32 EDT 2018

Pranam to all
  yes, I have means (internet archive)  this book but authored by Ramaraya
Kavi who is known as Abinava Sankara because his writing in clarity and
profundity resemble the works of Ādi Śaṅkara, he is known as “Abhinava
Śaṅkara. and just little bit added the title of the name  as entitled "
*Viṣṇu-sahasra-nāmā-valivyākhyā".*

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 8:29 PM kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <