[Advaita-l] Guru

RAMESH RAMANAN rameshramanan at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 17 05:15:47 EDT 2018

Dear Prema Narayananji,

Namaskarams,

In the present day world, it is very difficult to point out a Guru (a really worthy one at that). As a safe alternative, you could contact the Sri Ramana Maharishi devotees in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Ramana Kendra in Mumbai organizes Ramana satsangs periodically.  Those, who wish to be informed of these satsangs, may please send an Email to ramana_mumbai at yahoo.com   giving their name and Email address.

I expect the members of the satsangs to discuss problems faced by them in understanding and practising the teachings of Sri Ramana. Please see the attached file which may contain some information relevant to your requirements. Namaskarams and regards, Ramesh Ramanan.