[Advaita-l] Online Vedanta Classes

Jaishankar Narayanan jai1971 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 07:07:24 EDT 2018

Dear members,

I have not been active in groups like this for many years now. My apologies
for that. In the last few years I have been involved in setting up a
residential Gurukulam where people can study Vedanta in a traditional
manner. More details are available at http://www.aarshavidyavarshini.org/
 and  https://www.facebook.com/aarshavidya

In the meantime my Gurubhais and myself are conducting online Vedanta,
Sanskrit and Chanting classes. If any of you are interested you can join.

Further I am planning to start online classes on Adi Shankara's
Dakshinamurthy Stotra with the commentary Maanasollaasa of
Sureshvaracharya, in English, every Saturday morning at 7.00 am IST.

The classes will start from Sep 1st 2018.

The classes will be conducted on Zoom Cloud Meetings platform.

Those who wish to attend the classes can send an email to
jai at aarshavidyavarshini.org with their whatsapp phone number.

The class link will be shared via a whatsapp group 15 minutes before every
class.

Further I have been conducting Vedanta Paribhasha classes online in English
every Sunday at 6.00 pm IST. After completing the chapters on all on six
Pramanas (Means of Knowledge), now the chapter on Vedanta Vishaya (Subject
matter of Vedanta) which is tat tvam asi, has been completed. The last
chapter on Prayojana (Result or Purpose) has been started recently. After
completing this text, Brahadaranyaka Upanishad is being planned as the next
text of study.
The class recordings can be accessed here
http://www.aarshavidyavarshini.org/vedantaparibhasha.html

With love and prayers,
Jaishankar