[Advaita-l] The 'Snake-and-ladder' game - The Spiritual path

Murali k methusala8 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 07:25:59 EDT 2018

Mr.Sarma,

Neither have I claimed that you were a follower of JK or that you have
realised the truth! I mentioned that that you have shared his video. The
base-line rate of people who realise the truth is low to begin with.

#  Do not put words in my mouth. I never said a buffalo can recite vedas on
its own.

Fair enough. I should have been more careful with my choice of words.

# Do not wait for me to make a buffalo recite vedas. That is not going to
happen.

Sure. Thanks for the heads-up.

Regards,
Murali