[Advaita-l] The 'Snake-and-ladder' game - The Spiritual path

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 21:03:17 EDT 2018

Yes you are right, Kalyan ji. In fact through sophisticated methods like
looking in to the nature of the aspirant, viz., adhikAritvaM , time place
and circumstance, "arthavAdas" etc., the acharyas have given varieties of
suitable advice to people from different backgrounds on how to proceed
further along their particular path of growth.

On Fri 10 Aug, 2018, 2:30 AM Kalyan via Advaita-l, <