[Advaita-l] The 'Snake-and-ladder' game - The Spiritual path

Dev Babu devbab at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 15:58:00 EDT 2018

I wonder why D.V.N.Sarma has to come with views in a convoluted way
always?  Aho! Vipareeta Buddhi !
People are only condemning Plagiarism with opportunistic motive, not
sincere devotion.

1) Did Dr. K.J.Jesudas change any of the Kritis? No.  Will he do it even if
he is paid alll the money, No.

I know here in Australia, a rogue westerner has started a new Vaishnavism
Cult called
"Metkalai (or) Western Vaishnavism" to cater for LGBTI
http://www.srimatham.com/

I know we get so many doctored video, whatsapp messages.
But, when there is a genuine issue to society at large, it affects all and
future generations.
Harih Om
Babu

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 8:42 PM D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ via Advaita-l <