[Advaita-l] The 'Snake-and-ladder' game - The Spiritual path

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 14:09:30 EDT 2018

You are conveniently skipping the difficult question. I know what a buffalo
is. I know what a cow is. And there are shAstras  explaining  go-pooja,
worship of Go-mAtA.

But if you are so desparate to incorporate Allah and Jesus worship into
Hinduism, you  have to explain what the word Allah or God or Jesus mean
before they can be valid as objects of worship within the advaita vedantic
tradition.