[Advaita-l] The 'Snake-and-ladder' game - The Spiritual path

Murali k methusala8 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 10:29:00 EDT 2018

Who says that "all devatas can be treated as Ishwara"? Can you quote a
source or is this your own conclusion?

 Ishwara  is very much unlike Allah and the ancient christian god of the
old testament? A cursory reading of the quran or the Old Testament will put
this argument to rest. Have you read these scriptures? Would you still
agree that all three are the same?

 To equate all three in a superficial way is laughable. I do not want to go
into the details here.  And when we have our own innumerable paths to reach
god, why should we replace it? Is the alternative 10X better? I do not
think so.

If you do not see any harm in it, Great.You are entitled to your view. In
the same breath, others are entitled to theirs. Just because I follow
Advaita does not mean that one should live with every act of cultural
violence perpetuated by these missionaries.

On 9 August 2018 at 19:38, Kalyan via Advaita-l <