[Advaita-l] The 'Snake-and-ladder' game - The Spiritual path

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 06:34:31 EDT 2018

To ne fair the other side.
https://thewire.in/communalism/in-tamil-nadu-non-hindu-carnatic-musicians-are-being-othered

Bismilla Khan is the Asthana Vidwan of Kashi Viswanath Temple.
Nadaswara vidvan Shiek China Moula was a great devoteeof Lord Ranganatha of
Srirangam.
Abraham Pandithar wrote a voluminous book on Carnatic music
K.J.Jesudas is devotee of Guruvayur Appan.
regards,
Sarma.

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 12:23 PM Murali k via Advaita-l <