[Advaita-l] ghaTa bhAShya sAra

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:44:10 EDT 2018

Namaste,
I don't wish to belabour the point, but you may have misunderstood the
intent of that email. I am not attributing any motives to Shankara, merely
pointing out that the direct meaning of the text as espoused by the
pUrvapakshi is wrong.

Thanks
Venkatraghavan

On Wed, 8 Aug 2018, 16:32 H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l, <