[Advaita-l] (no subject)

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 03:24:03 EDT 2018

Another query related to the Adi Shankara movie
This shloka is changed by Sri Shankara towards 2:34:00.
संसारदुःखतप्तानां अज्ञानहतचेतसाम्
  कामये सर्वलोकानां अद्वितीयात्मदर्शनम्

Indicating his prayer or wish that, having himself attained self-knowledge,
he does not seek anything else but does pray for the attainment of nondual
self-knowledge by all living beings tormented by the suffering of this
world .

Can someone please indicate where this verse is taken from?

It looks similar to a prayer of King Ranti Deva from the Drona Parva of
mahabharata.

Thank you
Om

On Mon 6 Aug, 2018, 6:03 PM Sharada Das via Advaita-l, <