[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्}Cosmology and Advaita

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 06:19:06 EDT 2018

Very interesting article. Yes, quantum entanglement is a strange phenomenon.

from the article:
‘How do you know that people are dying and being born? You first look at
them,’ says Linde, slapping his hand to his knee, for emphasis. ‘That is
the key: there must be somebody who looks.’

In Advaita there is school called drishti-srishti vada. By looking one
creates the universe. Observer is responsible for the creation of the
universe.
Suppose there is nobody to observe, how do we know that the universe exists.

regards,

Sarma.

On Sun, Aug 5, 2018 at 3:08 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <