[Advaita-l] 'Thoughts of Spiritual Wisdom' - New Book by Prof.VK

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 03:33:10 EDT 2018

'Thoughts of Spiritual Wisdom'  - New Book by Prof.VK

Here is a new book, a compilation of messages on spiritual sadhana, coming
from a variety of Mahatmas, books, etc.  Prof.VK ji has arranged them in a
manner that is very convenient for one to read and assimilate the
teachings.  The messages are crisp, printed just one on a page.  I am sure
this will be a fine companion book for a spiritual seeker.

The book is very nicely printed, with a good get up and has a very useful
index too at the end. Spanning 380 pages, the book is published by Notion
Press, Chennai.

Apart from keeping a copy for one's study and practice, the book is a fine
piece of gift for all occasions.  I think the book can be procured by
contacting the publishers at:  Old No.38, New No.6, McNichols Road,
Chetpet, Chennai 600 031. Phone 9840474398.

warm regards
subrahmanian.v