[Advaita-l] cloning and inevitable mrutyu

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 01:13:51 EDT 2018

Dear Raghav ji,

The Hrdaya mentioned in the texts is not a reference to physical heart or
the heart beat. So, your reference to heart beating has no bearing on the
Dauhrdi status in my reading. Hrdaya is a reference to seat of
consciousness, the manifestation of Jiva inside the fetus and is not a
reference to physical heart. And this happens mostly towards end of 4th
week.

Regarding your question about whether Abortion is Adharma, I would like to
direct you to my other article in the series-
http://indiafacts.org/abortion-dharmic-perspective-iv-abortion-murder/

It is a 4-part article, pl read all of them.

You may want to also check out this talk I gave on the issue wherein I have
discussed some of the questions you have raised-
https://youtu.be/IzZrjqNphPo

I am not aware of any reference to abortion issue by the revered Acharyas.

Regards,
Nithin

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 10:09 AM, Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <