[Advaita-l] Commemorating Paramacharya 125th Jayanthi with Athirudram and Sathchandi at MAryland USA.

Ramani Balasubramanian ramanibala at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 21:43:28 EDT 2018

Dear Devotees,
The KKSF ( Kanchi Kamakoti Seva Fundation DC ) will be commemorating the 125 Jayanthi of Paramacharya Sri Sri Chandrasekhara Saraswathi with a Atirudram and Sathachandi from July 16th to July 22nd. We request the devotees visiting the area please come and seek the blessings of paramacharya. I have included a link to the event and donation form for contributing to the event.
http://www.kanchimahaswami125.org
www.kachimahaswami125.org/donate

ThanksRamani