[Advaita-l] cloning and inevitable mrutyu

Jay Kumar saipadukajk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 02:29:54 EDT 2018

Namaste Shri Raghavji and to all,

Questioning Vedanta may appear  proper  only when the scientist claim to have produced and demonstrate an entity with self-judgement, un-programmed feelings, un-inhibited aspirations, self-complex etc. etc…. (on a futuristic day even when we will  have our purposeful answer).

Coming to the next statement :
“the question is, can we extend the privilege to still lower entities like insects (yes), viruses (doubtful), plants(yes), stones (no). But where do we draw the line?”

Answer – ‘Drawing the line’ : The precise answer is the theory of causation involving 3 types of karmas, re-birth, the ‘as though’ bondage, wisdom, liberation etc.  is applicable to the ‘beings’ that have ‘Individuality’ whereas the individuality itself is ‘unreal’!

Contradictions or clarification (if needed) can be shared over phone

S K Jayakumar