[Advaita-l] cloning and inevitable mrutyu

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Apr 23 08:14:44 EDT 2018

praNAms prabhuji-s
Hare Krishna

During satyanaaraayana swamy vrata katha when I was telling something about our body's inevitable ageing, disease, death etc. ...one of the listeners came up with a solution saying that 'if the govt. make  technology of cloning legal then we can get rid of all these miseries!!??  What exactly is this technology?? How can there be victory over disease and death with this technology??  I asked him..he said something using some scientific terms..did not understand anything but in short it appears he is telling we can continue to live in another body (exact replica of original body and so on..so forth) I thought it is just a scientific fiction but that person very confidently explaining it...could anyone explain me in simple layman terms with regard to this technology??  Is this cloning another way of 'vishvAmitra srushti??  :)

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar