[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Apr 10 00:54:26 EDT 2018

Harsha
------

Hello,

I found the this group to be useful for resources and references on
advaita-vedanta. I am just now starting to read Adi Shankara's work and
would like to know more about how to approach advaita vedanta in form of
books and Bhasyams.

Raj Subramaniam

I am a great admirer of Sri Sankara Bhagavadpada and the Advaita
Philosophy.
Would like to benefit and contribute to this group.

S R Krishnaswamy

For more than a decade, am interested in Advaita Vedanta. Visits to Arsha
Vidya Ashram/Gurukulam in Anaikatti near Coimbatore, my home city, has
helped me and does so now, too.