[Advaita-l] Chanting Gayatri overseas

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 02:04:05 EDT 2017

Namaste

My aunt has travelled to almost all holy places in India and she has also
stayed in USA with her daughter for many months. She said the positive
environment and positive vibrations of energy in holy places like Kashi
Ghats, Haridwar, Badrinath and so on are very great for Meditation. It is
her experience. In USA she could not get the same positive vibrations
trying to do Meditation. Naturally India is a Tapo Bhoomi because many many
Rishis have done Tapas here and many many Kings have performed so many
great Yajnas here in this Land. Because of this the positive energy Sakti
is still circulating here. Because of this we are still safe from dangers.
It is the Punya of our ancestor Rishis, ancient Kings and Yogis we are
enjoying today even though there is so much corruption and Adharmic
activities. We have that Punya protecting us.

When you go to USA what is the Punya of that Land? They drove away the
Native people and captured all the lands and resources. What Rishis did
Tapas there? What Yajnas were performed there? Which Yogis lived there?

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 8:33 PM, Gopal via Advaita-l <

Regards

-Venkatesh