[Advaita-l] vedAntins at the time of shankara

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 13:05:54 EDT 2017

Namaste

Here basically we have two Asampradayavits. One does not understand even
his own Guru. Another thinks university professors are better than
traditional scholars. He believes in Dasgupta's words. They are  supporting
and patting each other's back and questioning Sampradaya Acharyas. Yes this
happens in Kali Yuga. Hats off to Kali Maharaja.

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 10:20 PM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <

Regards

-Venkatesh