[Advaita-l] A Vedantic message

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 12 20:06:21 EDT 2017

Dear Sri Kalyan,It is absolutely fruitless to go on discussing about the 'why' , 'how' , 'when', where' etc.of the creation. It isĀ  waste of time.
Know the Creator and It will put an end to all the endless discussions.The creator is within the body which one treats as "me" according to mantra 6-2 of Prashnopanishat.So The ParamArthatattva , YOU, is where the 'me' is.Mantra 2-1-3 & 2-1-4 of Kathopanishat and mantra 2-4 of Kena Upanishat show how one can realize that one is Paramarthatattva.That will put an end to all questions,doubts and endless discussions which are nothing but thoughts/ concepts .

With warm regardsSreenivasa Murthy