[Advaita-l] MASTER - SERVANT DISCIPLE

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Fri Oct 27 00:43:40 EDT 2017

Dear Friends,                         The two most important things in life are when one is born & one person finds out that why he has borned. The perfect answer to this 'Celibacy'. The Truth is dynamic, governs every process un-winding  in the universe which I will explain by taking one example. When some one resonate with Truth, we will do our duty as Dharma and can collaborate with divine work as Professor said, then there will be a way to love in freedom & harmony.
 It is the swami viekananda who declared the great saint of Bengal 'RamaKrishna Paramahansa' that he is my Thakur = Master = Mother & everything and for him no body is there except him, it is Truth. Once it happened that Ramakrishna lifted Vivekananda to higher level (3-dimensional place) for a space walk, then the disciple could not understand what the Master was doing, Is it really required?.Although it is not necessary that the disciple know what the master was doing, then he used his discrimination power which his chitta by following the Prakritika niyama, he ordered a probe to reveal the facts . If  the disciple wants to become master, then he has to face the master & vice versa holds good.
Source: Times:
Kameswara Rao
Dr. M.Kameswara RaoSenior Scientist, P&T Division,Defence Research & Development Establishment, Ministry of Defence, Govt of IndiaJhansi Road, Gwalior-474002,IndiaPh 91-(0)751-2390368(0) Imp Note:The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments if any.