[Advaita-l] Chanting Gayatri overseas

कुवँर बिपिन चौहान bipinchauhan7 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 10:35:20 EDT 2017

Namaste !

Please desh, kaal, stithi ke pare hai paralukik yeh purntah galat hai ki
gayatri jambudwip se bahar uccahran kari jaye.

Tark sansarik mat hai anytha sab neti neti hai.

Yeh spasht hai ki gayatri ji gupt hain

https://www.facebook.com/shrimahakaleshwar/posts/843149805785998

My guru batuk shastri (Brahmnal, Varanasi) always says it's next to
impossible we go against shastr on anyway.

Simple question: Is the Jagadguru of Sringeri wrong in blessing the SVBF
initiative in Pennsylvania?

Answer: I bipin chauhan on behalf of Eternal Law declared it totally wrong.

For this my Guru ke Guru Swami Karpatri fight/ shastrath with madan mohan
malviya that Widow marriage is not possible the fool vaishya kul empire
goenka say as per shastr Swami Karpatri ji right but malviya is also not
wrong due to desh kal stithi shloka of gita ji.

I know Jagadguru Sri Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamiji but ignorance or will of
Brahman all this happen because Bharat unable to follow

https://hi.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A4%AE%E0%A4%B9%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%B6%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%A8
from long ago.

Anyway
Ram

On 7 October 2017 at 10:23, Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <