[Advaita-l] Chanting Gayatri overseas

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 00:53:45 EDT 2017

That's an excellent bhAShya reference, Subbu ji,  on how dharma can
definitely be reinterpreted by shiShTa-s in keeping with the present desha
and kAla. No doubt it's not a licence to say, anything goes. We have to
cautiously move on.

But to say that all NRI brahmins are patita-s as long as they are based
abroad seems untenable.

Om
Raghav

On 07-Oct-2017 8:20 AM, "V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l" <