[Advaita-l] Watch "மெய்சிலிர்க்கும் வசனம்! மறக்க முடியாத காட்சி | Rajinikanth Mass Scenes| Sri Ragavendra Scenes|" on YouTube

Srinath Vedagarbha svedagarbha at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 14:55:24 EDT 2017

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 10:06 PM, V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 30 Sep 2017 02:36, "Srinath Vedagarbha" <svedagarbha at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> It is not that I am unaware of the above. Yet what is depicted in the
>> movie is good to the society.
>>

> The sentiment that one should do good to society is praise worthy, but not
> the cost of actual tatva. Do you teach kids falsehood even if it is sweeter
> to them?
>

> What you call 'actual' tattva is what is disputed.

That's fine, but you are doing is totally different. Sri.Raghavendra Tirtha
is saying 'actual tatva' is xyz. You may agree or disagree and that is the
besides the point. What you are doing is saying is what is 'attava' to
Sri.Raghavenda Tirtha is good for society. That is what  exactly I am
saying is quite wrong.

>> Also, we have to keep in mind the fact that Sri Raghavendra is very
>> popular among Tamils, both brahmin and non-brahmin. Most do not know his
>> philosophy or his works. They look upon him as a miracle man.
>>

> That does not mean we should ignore real intent of Sri Raghavendra Swami
> and applause those talking politically correct dialog in  a movie.
>
> Your original claim should have been "A treat to the heart. A Tamil actor
> acting as Madhwa scholar brings out Hari-Hara abheda in a Tamil movie".
> This would have been more honest reporting and less misleading to others.
>

> The title suggested by you does not change what title I have given.

At least such title will not confuse and misguide uninformed members here
about real siddhanta of Sri Raghavendra. Without such explicit title, one
thinks it is in fact actual siddhAnta of Sri.Raayaru.

/sv