[Advaita-l] On evidence for and against Yugas of Indian chronology

Aditya Kumar kumaraditya22 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 04:26:59 EST 2017

 Sarmaji,
That added remark of mine was unnecessary and I regret it. It was intended in another way though I don't want to elaborate on it as it's off topic.
Even though if we assume that our ancestors or Rishis were able to observe these phenomenon but could not explain it as they had not studied Einstein's hypothesis, we have to admit that Raivata and his daughter were able to go to other distant planet/loka in the first place. Even Einstein could not do it. Now how do _we_ explain it?