[Advaita-l] 'Svarūpa nirūpaṇam' - Shankara's work authenticated by Vidyaranya

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 04:31:33 EST 2017

Namaste,

I am not a moderator, but to avoid legal matters,a better solution is to
create another email ID using either yahoo or gmail service and then use it
for personal purpose. Join the group using this email ID and of course
remove disclaimer. Signature is ok.

Kind Regards

Sujal

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 9:17 AM, KAMESWARARAO MULA via Advaita-l <