[Advaita-l] prayAshchitaM for sAvitribhraShTAH

Rajesh Benjwal rbenjwal at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 01:44:05 EST 2017

For sure Subrahmanianji, it will be really helpful to get some guidance
from them. It will help a lot of people. You can mail me the number and the
right time to contact them.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks, Venkatesh and Praveenji for your help.

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 12:00 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <

> On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 10:37 AM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <
>
> > Namaste Rajeshji, Subbuji,
> >
> > Maybe Mani Dravid Shastriji or someone like him may be able to guide you
> > further in this matter. Subbuji or others here should be able to confirm
> or
> > share their contact details, if possible.
> >

> There is a member here Sri Ramachandra Sastry who has organized Dharma
> shāstra meet in Bangalore. He knows a senior expert in these matters, Sri
> Sundararama Vajapayee, who lives in Chennai. He can be consulted.  I can
> share his and Sri Mani Dravid Sastrigal's number with Sri Rajesh by private
> mail if he is interested in contacting them.
>
> regards
> subbu
>

> > Kind rgds,
> > --Praveen R. Bhat
> > /* येनेदं सर्वं विजानाति, तं केन विजानीयात्। Through what should one know
> > That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */
> >
> > On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 4:46 PM, Rajesh Benjwal via Advaita-l <
> >
> > > You are correct Subrahmanianji,
> > >

> > > My concern is we do not know what Shankaracaryaji saw in that
> particular
> > > person and allowed him. If any Jagadguru says that there is no need to
> > > perform any prAyashchita karma for sAvitribhraShTAH then it is
> acceptable
> > > but when someone allow to an individual who has come to him then this
> is
> > > different thing. There are some sAstra pramAnam that bleesing of the
> > siddha
> > > purusha is enough to remove your dosham.  So having blessing of such a
> > > person is equal to a prAyashchita karma.

> > For assistance, contact:
> > listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org

*Rajesh Benjwal*